You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be ready to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps change lives every day means that you’re devoted to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Urbandale
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Establish and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.